The "Country of the Month" reports provided by the National CVD Prevention Coordinators have a dedicated chapter on ”prevention activities”. In this chapter you can find a large variety of activities throughout Europe like:
- CVD risk finding screening campaings
- projects to improve food habits among the young
- national anti-smoking intitiatives
- efforts to improve physical health in the general population
and many more.
Prevention Initiatives by Topics
The prevention activities can be devided into six topics. As a pilot, we have selected some national prevention campaigns: You can find the project's name, the target population, the country, as well as a summary by following the links below.
- Risk assessment and risk management
- General Health (not available yet)
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutrition and obesity
- Physical activity
- The Future (not available yet)
Note: The content of this article reflects the personal opinion of the author/s and is not necessarily the official position of the European Society of Cardiology.