A strong community
The EACVI community brings together four imaging modalities under one entity (echocardiography, cardiovascular magnetic resonance, nuclear cardiology and cardiac computed tomography) and welcomes all CVI professionals.
- An exclusive access to the EACVI Member Directory to contact any member of the association.
- Networking opportunities during congresses
Benefit from a unique experience during EACVI congresses, where you can network with international peers.
- Savings on your registration fees
- Networking events
ESC 365 - the cardiology knowledge hub
ESC 365 is the cardiology knowledge hub where you can find practice-changing science and educational resources whenever you want.
Year-long access to the following:
- Slides, videos and abstracts from past EuroEcho, ICNC-CT and EACVI - Best of Imaging congresses
- EACVI webinars
EACVI scientific publications are an impressive source of information and include a journal, textbooks, and a handbook. The European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging is an international peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of CV imaging, including echocardiography, CMR, CT, nuclear and invasive imaging.
- Discounts on EACVI Textbooks and the Echo Handbook
- Free online access to the EHJ-CI via your My ESC account
The EACVI provides online courses and individual certification for professional excellence in echocardiography, cardiovascular magnetic resonance, nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT.
- Savings on individual certification exams
- Discounts on distance learning courses
- Savings on EACVI Level 1 Certification on ESC eLearning
Stay up to date with the latest science shared by experts in a one-hour, interactive session. Webinars provide ongoing education for healthcare professionals.
- Unlimited access to all EACVI live and on-demand webinars
As an EACVI Silver Member, you can apply to become a Fellow of the EACVI (FEACVI). The FEACVI title is a recognition of your professional achievements and is granted to CV imagers who have distinguished themselves in clinical, educational and organisational aspects of their career.
- Right to use the title in your signature, CVs, EACVI related scientific activities and documents
- Higher discounts on EACVI congresses (except ICNC-CT), EACVI products, certification exams, e-Learning programmes and events
EACVI Boards and Committees
EACVI elections take place every two years.
- Voting rights (conditions apply)
- Only Silver Members can apply for positions on the Board (conditions apply)
Did you know that as an EACVI Member you are automatically a member of the ESC? This gives you even more privileges:
- Discounts on ESC journals, textbooks and handbooks, and on educational courses via the ESC e-Learning Platform
- Watch ESC webinars on general cardiology, both live and on-demand
- Access to the ESC Member Directory
Don't miss out!
Check the status of your EACVI Membership in your My ESC Account to ensure your membership is always up to date.