“Keeping our members up to date and feeling confident about applying the latest recommendations is vital, which is why the ESC is launching a brand new webinar series to help you understand how the recommendations were constructed (the evidence behind the guidelines) and explore their clinical applications using a case-based approach.” Susanna Price, ESC Education Committee Chair.
Once announced at ESC Congress, each guideline will, in turn, be the focus of these ESC webinars. The series is designed for practicing general cardiologists to understand the impact of guideline changes on their day-to-day practice, and also for those working in subspecialty areas where they need to know key changes in guidelines outside their main area of expertise.
ESC Associations, Councils and Working Groups will then bring you additional webinars, designed for specialists and experts in any given field, as well as for general cardiologists who seek more in-depth knowledge on a particular topic.
- 15 September - What’s the latest on infective endocarditis
- 27 September - Diagnostic challenges in infective endocarditis
- 11 October - Sudden cardiac death risk stratification in cardiomyopathies
- 18 October - New concepts in dilated and non-dilated LV cardiomyopathies
Acute Coronary Syndromes
- 8 November - What’s new in treating acute coronary syndrome: an overview
- 15 November - Management of multivessel disease
- 22 November - Most recent changes on management of MINOCA
- 28 November - Antithrombotic strategy for ACS: from default to alternative strategies
Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- 6 December - Risk factor management in diabetes
- 13 December - Cardiovascular disease in patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease
- 9 January 2024 - Most recent updates for treating heart failure
- 17 January 2024 - Management of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction