EHRA is proud to announce the winners of specific Training Fellowship Programmes.
Thanks to a partnership with the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society, applicants eligible for the Clinical Electrophysiology with emphasis on catheter ablation programme are those who are citizen or permanent residents of a country from the Asia Pacific zone:
Australia and New Zealand: Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
Brunei Darussalam: Brunei Cardiac Society
Cambodia: Cambodian Heart Association
China: Chinese Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology
Hong Kong: Hong Kong College of Cardiology
India: Indian Heart Rhythm Society
Indonesia: Indonesian Heart Rhythm Society
Japan: Japanese Heart Rhythm Society
Republic of Korea: Korean Heart Rhythm Society
Malaysia: National Heart Association of Malaysia
Mongolia: Mongolian Heart Rhythm Society
Myanmar: Cardiac Society Myanmar Medical Association
Pakistan: Pakistan Heart Rhythm Society
Philippines: Philippine Heart Rhythm Society
Singapore: Singapore Cardiac Society
Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka Heart Rhythm Society
Taiwan: Taiwan Heart Rhythm Society
Thailand: Heart Association of Thailand
Vietnam: Vietnam Heart Rhythm Society
Prior to application, candidates & centres should read carefully the rules and regulations of the EHRA International Training Fellowships programme.
First Step: Request your electronic application form
Please contact us to request your electronic application forms.
You will receive your application form within 15 days.
Important: Please provide your contact details (Names, Titles, Main Address, Telephone number) when requesting your application forms. Incomplete requests may prolong the whole process.
Second Step: Fill in the application forms
The individual application forms have three parts:
- PART A: Applicant's profile (to be filled in by the applicant)
- PART B: must be filled in by the Head of department or supervisor
- PART C: must be filled in by the Referee
The centre has to fill in the application form (only 1 part).
Third step: Send back the application forms (filled in and signed)
The applicant/centre must send back the first part by email.
Only for individual application:
The Head of department or supervisor must send back directly the second part.
The Referee must send back directly the third part
- The application form has three parts and is in electronic format (Word), and should be completed and submitted electronically (Word). Paper applications will not be accepted. All parts of the application should be returned by the closing date, by the responsible persons who have been requested to complete them, directly to the European Heart Rhythm Association electronically.
- Applications will be submitted for consideration exactly as received by the office. Applicants are therefore urged not to submit incomplete forms and take the responsibility that they may be rejected.
- Applications must conform to the accepted lay-out in the electronic forms and provide the necessary information as requested in the form. Please make a careful selection of your documentation.
EHRA International Training Fellowship grading process
- Online grading tool is set and share with the International Fellowship committee members
- Each International Fellowship committee members grade individually
- A committee teleconference is organised to nominate the final winners, select the training centres and proceed with the matching.