What is CPTT?
CPTT is the Young Community of the ESC Working Group (WG) on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy, dedicated to young professionals under 40 (physicians, nurses, scientists or others) with a special interest in cardiovascular pharmacotherapy and clinical trials.
What are the benefits of joining the CPTT?
Being part of the CPTT will allow you to:
- Network with colleagues from other European countries who share a special interest in cardiovascular pharmacotherapy and clinical trials
- Collaborate with other ESC young community groups
- Receive detailed information on educational, scientific and clinical events in the field of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy
- Be actively involved in all the activities chaired by the CPTT
- Benefit of special fees for the educational and scientific activities (courses, congresses, webcasts, etc) promoted by the WG on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
How to join the CPTT?
Joining the CPTT is free of charge. In order to be part of the CPTT you need to be:
- Member of the WG on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy (free of charge - you can join the Working Group
- Under 40 years old
It is also important that you complete your My ESC account with your Gender, Date of birth, Mail address, Phone number, Hospital/University, Country, and that you specify if you are in training (yes/no) and what is your specialisation.
You will then automatically be recognised as member of the CPTT.