Access to the slides of sessions for the youngs by the youngs (log in required)
- You are facing a patient who needs a PCI: how to build your strategy and select your material?
- You are facing an elderly patient presenting with high risk NSTE-ACS: how do you successfully perform PCI?
- You are facing a patient presenting with an acute STEMI: how do you successfully perform PCI?
- You are practitioner who wishes to successfully start a peripheral percutaneous (PTA) transluminal angioplasty programme
Key facts and figures of EuroPCR 2013
- 12,017 attendees (+5,54% compared to 2012)
- 14,980 sq.m of exhibition
- 120 exhibitors
- 560 sessions
- 963 abstracts submitted
- 70 hours of live transmissions
- 16 Live centers
- 44 National Societies and Working Groups
- 1,440 experts on stage including Case and Abstracts presenters and Faculty members