- Promote the visibility of the centers willing to host Young IC Fellows
- For Young IC Fellows: serve as a reference-tool for training opportunities across ESC Countries, ease their destination selection, broaden their interventional and research skills based on a clear knowledge of pros and cons linked to each center
- Shorten the waiting lists of big centers and offer the opportunity of exchanges and interactions for small centres.
- A Search Engine to screen and identify European centres offering training opportunities filtered by personal needs and expectations
- An online ‘Google-like’ tool to save time and facilitate contacts between Centres and Young IC Fellows
Want to have your centre listed?
CathGo is an on-going project, therefore you're always on time if you are interested!
If so, please contact us