- 70-year-old male
- Body height: 182 cm
- Body weight: 80 kg
- Sex: male
- VO2max: 1500 ml/min (73% of predicted normal value)
- Resting HR: 52 bts/min
- Peak exercise HR: 112 bts/min
- Total cholesterol: 189 mg/dl
- Fasting glycaemia: 102 mg/dl
- Blood pressure: 125/80 mmHg
- Medication intake: statin, antiplatelet, beta-blocker, digitalis, mucolytics, bronchodilators
- Referred to rehabilitation for: AMI with CABG
- Co-morbidities: heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, mild COPD
- Additional information: none
Test your knowledge
Interested in learning more?
Access the EXPERT Tool page and order your license - exclusively for ESC and EAPC Members.
Not yet an EAPC Member?
Note: The views and opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be accepted by others. While every attempt is made to keep the information up to date, there is always going to be a lag in updating information. The reader is encouraged to read this in conjunction with appropriate ESC Guidelines. The material on this page is for educational purposes and is not for use as a definitive management strategy in the care of patients. Quiz material in the site are only examples and do not guarantee outcomes from formal examinations.