This was the topic of the pre-conference masterclass in research held on 14 April 2016 in Athens at the occasion of EuroHeartCare 2016. This course was led by Prof. Tiny Jaarsma and Dr Barbro Kjellström.
You missed this masterclass?
Here are useful resources to help you to write a successful research grant proposal.
- Watch this video to learn "How to Write a Competitive Proposal"
- Grant proposal checklist
- Editorial, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Early Career Researchers: what's in it for us? 2014
- Careers in Cardiovascular Medicine, Preparing Effective Grant Applications
Donna K. Arnett, PhD, MSPH, Circulation. 2009;120:2607-2612.
- Rejection of rejection: a novel approach to overcoming barriers to publication
C. Chapman and T. Slade, BMJ 2015;351:h6326 doi: 10.1136/bmj.h6326 (Published 14 December 2015)
- Twelve tips for writing educational research grant proposals
M. A. Blanco and M. Y. Lee, Medical teacher
- Think it through first: questions to consider in writing a successful grant application
O.J. Arthurs, Pediatr Radiol (2014) 44:1507-1511
- Overview and tips for successful grant writing for Infusion Nursing
K.L. Kwekkeboom, Phd, Journal of Infusion Nursing (2014)
- Project success & Failure: What is success, what is failure, and how can you improve your odds for success? Robert Frese, Dr. Vicki Sauter
- 12 Top Tips for writing a grant application. Insight, Medical Research Council