Activity Report 2020-2022
This report has been prepared by the ACNAP President 2020-2022 to provide the ACNAP community an overview of:
- Significant achievements over the past two years
- Key activities for those who are not familiar with the association
Should you need any further information, we invite you to contact the ACNAP Secretariat at ACNAP@escardio.org.
Executive Board Elections 2022-2024
The elected candidates for the ACNAP Executive Board 2022-2024, under the presidency of Izabella Uchmanowicz, are:
- Leonie Klompstra (Sweden)
- Catherine Ross (United Kingdom)
Councillor (Nursing representation)
- Martha Kyriakou (Cyprus)
Councillor (Allied Professions representation)
- Elena Marques-Sule (Spain)
The new Board members will start their mandate on 1 September 2022.
To consult the elections timeline, please visit the dedicated elections page.