The elected candidates for the ACNAP Executive Board 2022-2024 are:
- Leonie Klompstra (Sweden)
- Catherine Ross (United Kingdom)
Councillor (Nursing representation)
- Martha Kyriakou (Cyprus)
Councillor (Allied Professions representation)
- Elena Marques-Sule (Spain)
The new Board members will start their mandate on 1 September 2022, under the presidency of Izabella Uchmanowicz.
Congratulations to them!
- 17 January: Candidate applications open.
- 17 February, 23:59 CET: Candidate applications deadline.
- 1-4 March: Online interview of the candidates for President-Elect position.
- 20 March, 23:59 CET: Deadline for individuals to become ACNAP Silver members.
- 21 March 2022: Public announcement of the selected candidates.
- 7 April-7 May, 23:59 CEST: Elections run via online voting.
- 22 May: Announcement of the results at the ACNAP General Assembly during ACNAP-EuroHeartCare Congress.
- 1 September: Installation of the ACNAP Board members for the term 2022-2024.
If you have any questions, please contact ACNAP at ACNAP@escardio.org