- Mechanical circulatory support in cardiogenic shock from acute myocardial infarction: Impella CP/5.0 versus ECMO by Mina Karami, Corstiaan A den Uil, Dagmar M Ouweneel, et al
- Treatment strategies for post-infarction left ventricular free-wall rupture by Matteo Matteucci, Dario Fina, Federica Jiritano, et al
- RAPID-CPU: a prospective study on implementation of the ESC 0/1-hour algorithm and safety of discharge after rule-out of myocardial infarction by Kiril M Stoyanov, Hauke Hund, Moritz Biener, et al
- Does helicopter transport delay prehospital transfer for STEMI patients in rural areas? Findings from the CRAC France PCI registry by Radwan Hakim, Eric Revue, Christophe Saint Etienne, et al
- Serial high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T measurements to rule out acute myocardial infarction and a single high baseline measurement for swift rule-in: A systematic review and meta-analysis by M Arslan, A Dedic, E Boersma, et al
- Risk prediction tools in cardiovascular disease prevention: A report from the ESC Prevention of CVD Programme led by the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC) in collaboration with the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA) and the Association of Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (ACNAP) by Xavier Rossello, Jannick AN Dorresteijn, Arne Janssen, et al
- Current perspectives on location of monitoring and length of stay following PPCI for ST elevation myocardial infarction by Musa A Sharkawi, Sean McMahon, Dania Al Jabri, et al
- Prognostic implications of microcirculatory perfusion versus macrocirculatory perfusion in cardiogenic shock: a CULPRIT-SHOCK substudy by Gilbert WM Wijntjens, Karl Fengler, Georg Fuernau, et al
Become a Silver Member to get free access all year long to the online version of the European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care.
*Article data as of 11 November 2019.