Endorsement and translation information
We invite you to read through the Guidelines and decide if your National Cardiac Society would like to officially endorse them. If your answer is affirmative, please fill in the online endorsement form. You can fill out an endorsement form for any of the Guidelines.
If you have problems with the online form, please use the PDFs below and then return by email to the Guidelines team at the European Heart House.
Official endorsements from your National Cardiac Society will be acknowledged on the ESC website unless otherwise requested by you.
All ESC Guidelines are available for translation. You can apply using the online form.
If you are planning to translate the ESC Guidelines documents into your national language, we also encourage you to adapt them to your national policies. Please inform the ESC if you do this. We invite you to read: rules for translation of the ESC Guidelines, Pocket Guidelines and Guidelines Slide-sets by ESC National Societies.
When your translation is finalized, the President or Vice-President of your National Cardiac Society must certify that the translation is correct. Please use this letter template and send it with the translation to the ESC.
Endorsement Forms (PDF) - for ESC Guidelines
Published in 2020
- Atrial Fibrillation/Non ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndomes/Sports Cardiology/Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Published in 2019
- Acute Pulmonary Embolism
- Diabetes, Pre-diabetes and CVD
- Chronic Coronary Syndromes
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Published in 2018
- Myocardial Revascularisation
- CVD During Pregnancy
- Arterial Hypertension
- Fourth Universal Myocardial Infarction
Published in 2017
Published in 2016
- Acute and Chronic Heart Failure
- CVD Prevention in Clinical Practice (Joint European Guidelines
- Atrial Fibrillation
Published in 2015
- Infective Endocarditis
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Pericardial Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Published in 2014
Published in 2013
Published in 2012/2011/2010
- Universal Definition of MI
- Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy
- Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease
For any other questions regarding the Endorsement Form and Translation Information, please send your queries to the Guidelines team.