Endorsement and translation information
We invite you to read through the ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines and decide if your National Cardiac Society wishes to officially endorse them. If your answer is affirmative, please fill in this online endorsement form. You can fill out an endorsement form for any of the guidelines.
As an alternative, you may use the pdf forms below to endorse and translate ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Please return the pdf dully filled in and signed by email to the Guidelines and Publications Teams at the European Heart House.
Official endorsements from your National Cardiac Society will be acknowledged on the ESC website unless otherwise requested by you.
All ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines are available for translation. You can apply using the online form or the pdf below.
If you are planning to translate the guidelines documents into your national language, we also encourage you to adapt them to your national policies. Please inform the ESC if you do this. We invite you to read the rules for translation of the ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines, Pocket Guidelines and Guidelines slide-sets by ESC National Societies.
When your translation is finalized, the President or Vice-President of your National Cardiac Society must certify that the translation is correct. Please use this letter template and send it with the translation to the ESC.
ESC Guidelines published in 2022 :
ESC Guidelines published in 2021 :
Published in 2020 :
- Atrial Fibrillation/Non ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes/Sports Cardiology/Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Published in 2019
- Acute Pulmonary Embolism
- Diabetes, Pre-diabetes and CVD
- Chronic Coronary Syndromes
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Published in 2018
- Myocardial Revascularization
- CVD During Pregnancy
- Arterial Hypertension
- Fourth Universal Myocardial Infarction
Published in 2017
Published in 2016
- Acute and Chronic Heart Failure
- CVD Prevention in Clinical Practice (Joint European Guidelines
- Atrial Fibrillation
Published in 2015
- Infective Endocarditis
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Pericardial Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
For any other questions regarding the Endorsement Form and Translation Information, please send your queries to the Guidelines team.