The course will address the complete spectrum of sports cardiology, from pathophysiologic mechanisms to the diagnostic process of common pathologies. Keynote lectures and illustrative, case-based, interactive sessions will address the appropriate management of cardiovascular diseases in sports, and provide insights into sports advice, from leisure to competitive sports, in such individuals.
Course director: Dr. H. Jorstad.
Netherlands Institute for Continuing Cardiovascular Education (CVOI)
3511 EP Utrecht
+31 30 2345001
- Cardiologists / sports cardiologists / physiotherapists
- Imaging specialists
Five pre-recorded keynote lectures will be available on-demand from the beginning of August.
The course will finish with a digital event, live broadcast from the Johan Cruijff Arena on 28 August 2020.
See detailed programme
Accreditation is requested at the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).
The registration fee includes:
- On-demand access to all keynote lectures as they are released (through February 2021)
- Access to the live webinar on 28 August (and the recording of the webinar, through February 2021)
- The opportunity to digitally interact with the speakers and chairs during the live webinar on 28 August
- For local participants, physical access to the event on 28 August can be obtained for an additional fee (+ €50), which includes participation in the local programme and catering
This material will remain available for six months after the release of the last keynotes lecture.
- Early fee: €110 (Deadline - 31 July 2020)
- Late fee: €150
- Students: €50
Special discounts for EAPC Members:
- Ivory Members: €100
- Silver Members: €90
- Gold Members: €50
Participants wishing to attend the broadcasted live event on Friday 28 August 2020 (limited number of seats: 80) will have to pay an additional fee of €50.
Not an EAPC Member yet?