Organised by the ESC Council on Hypertension
What is a webinar? How to 'attend'? What are the technical requirements?
Webinars on demand: Access recordings from past webinars.
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A new user friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and a high speed internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide tips and tricks for daily clinical practice.
- A 60 minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.