The call for Late-Breaking Science is now closed.
Results will be announced mid-March.
An email will be sent to each submitter.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- 17 January 2023 - Opening of the online submission service
- 21 February 2023 - Submission deadline at 12:00 noon CET
- 1 March 2023 - NEW Submission DEADLINE at 12:00 noon CET
- Mid March 2023 - Results announcement. An email will also be sent to each submitter
Prepare your submission
- Review the late-breaking science submission rules and guidelines
- Consult the topic list
New initiatives 2023 – Call for future Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
Submit now to present at EHRA 2023 and secure presentation of your results at EHRA 2024 or EHRA 2025.
EHRA 2023 gives you the opportunity to showcase the clinical question you want to answer and the design of your ongoing trial.
To further enrich the Late-Breaking Science programme, the Scientific Programme Committee would like to invite on-stage investigators, who have their trials ongoing, to already make the world aware of them in Barcelona.