Before you leave
- Download and check the EACVI 2020 module in the ESC Congresses mobile app.
- Create your own programme
- Receive news and updates
- Get familiar with the congress venue
- You’ll be given a copy of a Programme At A Glance at the entrance.
When you arrive
Congress venue address
Hall 8 - Barcelona Fira
Fira Gran Via - North Entrance
Carrer del Foc, 37
08038 Barcelona, ES
Congress will start Wednesday 09 December May at 08:30.
|Type||TUESDAY, 8 DEC||WEDNESDAY, 9 DEC||THURSDAY, 10 DEC||FRIDAY, 11 DEC||SATURDAY, 12 DEC|
|Speaker Service Centre||15:00-18:00||07:30-18:00||07:30-18:00||07.30-18.00||07:30-12:30|
*The Inaugural session will take place on Wednesday, 9 December from 18:10 to 19:10 and will be followed by a networking event from 19:10 to 20:00 near the ESC-EACVI stand.
At the congress
To ensure equal access to education opportunities, we are pleased to provide healthcare professionals attending the EACVI Congress, an on-site daycare service staffed by approved childcare providers, via an agreed partner.
- This service is offered on a first-come-first-served basis
- This service is located within the congress venue
- For legal reasons, parents must take their children out of the daycare after 4 consecutive hours
- Food will not be provided nor allowed at the childcare service
Free left luggage and Cloakroom facilities are available within the venue.
Participants in need of medical treatment should refer to the ESC staff in the Registration Area.
A restaurant & Cash bars are located within the venue.