The Call for clinical cases is now closed.
The Clinical Case results will be announced end-October. An email will be sent to each submitter.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Thursday, 1 September 2022 - Opening clinical cases submissions
- Friday, 30 September 2022, 12:00PM (noon) CEST - Clinical cases submission deadline
- Monday 3 October 2022, 04:00PM CEST - Clinical cases submission deadline extension
- End October 2022 - Clinical cases results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
Your clinical case must be clear, educational, practical and real.
The purpose of a clinical case presentation is to communicate diagnostic reasoning in the light of the current ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines providing a clear description of the patient’s condition and further management options based on these guidelines.
Your case needs to be educational and not necessarily rare or unusual.
- The Clinical Cases submission Guidelines
- The Clinical Cases submission Terms and Conditions
- The Clinical Case Submission Topic list
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Oral Clinical Case Sessions
Best rated clinical cases will be featured in dedicated Live Clinical Case sessions organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert discussants.
The best clinical cases will receive a free registration for EACVI 2023 (results to be announced during the closing session).