Continuing Medical Education (CME)
ESC Preventive Cardiology 2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 15 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
The EACCME® is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
UEMS/ EACCME grants one credit for each hour spent online watching scientific sessions between 7 to 9 April 2022 and up to 25 April 2022 for watching On Demand resources (excl. live discussion rooms and Research Gateway consultation). The final number of credits you will recieve will be calculated based on your online connection time in this period and completion of the EACCME evaluation form.
You will receive one credit for each full hour you have spent online during the event, 7- 9 April and up to 25 April 2022 for watching On Demand resources (excl. live discussion rooms and Research Gateway consultation). The maximum of credits per day is defined by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Specialists (UEMS). The sum of the number of hours each day spent viewing sessions will give the total number of credits obtained at the end of the event.
- Thurdsday 7 April- 6 CME credits
- Friday, 8 April - 6 CME credits
- Saturday 9 April - 3 CME Credits
The certificate is based on the real-time tracked spent viewing scientific sessions from 7 - 9 April and including the on-demand resources up to 25 April 2022. Please be aware that any tracking blockers on your device or browser may prevent us from tracking your activity properly, with the result that the CME points will not be added on your certificate of attendance and cannot be claimed after the event.
Participants from US and Canada
- American Medical Association (AMA) and non-AMA members alike will be able to convert a maximum of 15 hours of EACCME Credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. See information on the process to convert EACCME® credits to AMA credits.
- Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Live educational activities occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC® credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Should you need any additional information, please contact us
Certificate of Attendance
All delegates who took part in ESC Preventive Cardiology 2022 will receive a certificate of attendance.
Your Certificate will be available in your My ESC account from 9 May 2022.
(Go to congress history and select "Manage" to download the document)