Results will be announced by Mid-December.
An email will be sent to each submitter.
Mark your Calendar with Key Dates
- Wednesday, 15 September 2021 - Opening Clinical cases submissions
- Monday, 15 November 2021 - Clinical case sumission deadline.
- Friday, 19 November 2021 - Extended deadline.
- Mid - December 2021 - clinical cases results. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
Your clinical case must be clear, educational, practical and real.
The purpose of a clinical case presentation is to communicate diagnostic reasoning in the light of the current ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines providing a clear description of the patient’s condition and further management options based on these guidelines.
Your case needs to be educational and not necessarily rare or unusual.
- The Clinical Cases submission Rules & Guidelines
- The Clinical Cases submission Terms and Conditions
- The Clinical Cases submission Topic List
Clinical case session
Best rated clinical cases will be featured in a dedicated Clinical Case session organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert discussants.
Presentation format: oral power point presentation –
The highest graded clinical cases will be selected to present their work on site in Prague in a dedicated clinical case session.
The presenters should be present onsite in Prague for their presentation.
Should you have any questions - please contact the Scientific Programme Department - firstname.lastname@example.org