start-up, device training, site and study logistics and technical procedure support.
Additional activities include site interfacing, assisting with field service functions, providing user feedback and fielding complaints for company engineering teams and supporting RA/QA objectives related to field operations.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
● Able to learn new clinical therapy areas quickly and work with physician key opinion leaders.
● Minimum of 3 years relevant, clinic-based work experience in clinical support roles for commercial products and/or pre-commercial studies involving cardiologists and electrophysiologists
● Minimum 5 years experience in a cardiac ablation devices market.
● Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
● Must be willing to travel frequently within specified geography to set up, support and monitor clinical procedures across German sites.