Journalists from around the globe are invited to the Opening Press Conference on Friday 28 August at 15:00 CEST and to four embargoed Hot Line Press Conferences during ESC Congress 2020. The online press conferences will bring the hottest science in cardiovascular disease to you, and give you the chance to quiz the investigators about their research. Check the press conference programme here.
Watch out for press releases starting on Monday 24 August. New science unveiled daily until 1 September. Accredited journalists can access embargoed material on the exclusive webpage starting 20 August.
Get ready for live and on demand sessions on more than 400 topics covering the entire spectrum of cardiology.
Ten topics will stream simultaneously during the event:
- Diseases of The Aorta, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Stroke, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Arrhythmias and Device Therapy
- Heart Failure
- Hypertension, Pharmacology and Nursing
- Preventive Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease in Special Populations
- Basic Science
- Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Acute Cardiac Care
- Valvular, Myocardial, Pericardial, Pulmonary, Congenital Heart Disease
- Special tracks (Including Spotlight – COVID – ESC Named lecture)
Plus, more than 4,000 abstract presentations from clinicians and scientists around the globe.
Please note that only accredited Media may access embargoed press conferences and other material.
Press releases will be available when the embargo lifts.
Non Hot Line press releases will be published from 24 August 2020. For late breaking science, the embargo is lifted at the start of the scientific presentation.