Our mission is to become a worldwide reference for education in the field for all professionals involved in the process to disseminate knowledge & skills of Acute Cardiovascular Care.
Our mission is to promote excellence in clinical diagnosis, research, technical development, and education in cardiovascular imaging in Europe.
Our mission is to promote excellence in research, practice, education and policy in cardiovascular health, primary and secondary prevention.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of the population by reducing the impact of cardiac rhythm disturbances and reduce sudden cardiac death.
Our mission is to improve quality of life and longevity, through better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart failure, including the establishment of networks for its management, education and research.
The ESC Working Groups' goal is to stimulate and disseminate scientific knowledge in different fields of cardiology.
The ESC Councils' goal is to share knowledge among medical professionals practising in specific cardiology domains.
OUR MISSION: TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
About press registration and facilities
- Pre-registration deadline: 31 July 2011
- On-site registration: 26 August 2011 in Paris
- Free registration for press representatives upon presentation of a valid press identity card or appropriate letter of assignment.
- Press registration is conducted via "My ESC" (Individual Registration / Press) supported by presentation of your press card or letter of assignment with proof of 3 published articles together with the filled in and signed embargo form
- The ESC provides a fully equipped press centre at the ESC Congress. This includes the Official ESC Press Conference Room, and exclusive Press Working Area (with catering), Interview Rooms and the Press Offices.
About the ESC
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) represents more than 68,000 cardiology professionals across Europe and the Mediterranean. Its mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
© 2017 European Society of Cardiology. All rights reserved