About press registration and facilities
- Pre-registration deadline: 31 July 2011
- On-site registration: 26 August 2011 in Paris
- Free registration for press representatives upon presentation of a valid press identity card or appropriate letter of assignment.
- Press registration is conducted via "My ESC" (Individual Registration / Press) supported by presentation of your press card or letter of assignment with proof of 3 published articles together with the filled in and signed embargo form
- The ESC provides a fully equipped press centre at the ESC Congress. This includes the Official ESC Press Conference Room, and exclusive Press Working Area (with catering), Interview Rooms and the Press Offices.
About the ESC
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) represents more than 68,000 cardiology professionals across Europe and the Mediterranean. Its mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease
© 2017 European Society of Cardiology. All rights reserved