A strong community
Being an ESC Professional Member allows you to grow your network, boost your career and enrich your knowledge.
As a member, you have a wide range of exclusive benefits.
ESC Professional Members enjoy a privileged experience at ESC Congress.
- Great savings on the registration fee
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the Member Lounge, with exclusive services and activities
- Free set of the latest ESC Pocket Guidelines
- Discount on ESC Books
- -25% discount on the ESC Shop
ESC 365 - the cardiology knowledge hub
ESC 365 is the cardiology knowledge hub, which hosts over 135,000 presentations, webinars and abstracts, covering the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine.
Year-long unlimited access to:
- Abstracts, slides and videos from every ESC Congress
- ESC webinars
- Online journals
Keep your knowledge up to date and benefit from interactive webinar and online courses at anytime.
- CME-accredited webinar series on ESC Guidelines in practice.
- Access the new ESC eLearning education hub, with a CME-accredited course on ESC Guidelines
ESC journals are an impressive source of information covering all fields of cardiovascular medicine and research.
- Unlimited access to the online version of ESC journals in MyESC: European Heart Journal, Cardiovascular Research, European Heart Journal - Quality of Care & Clinical Outcomes
- Discount on print subscription for European Heart Journal, Cardiovascular Research, European Heart Journal - Quality of Care & Clinical Outcomes
- Discount on Article Processing Charges for:
- EHJ-Case Reports
- EHJ-Digital Health
- EHJ Open
Discount on Manuscript Editing
ESC Professional Members save on valuable authoring services, from high-quality English language checking to advanced editing that focuses on your manuscript's logic, structure and presentation. See the Enago website's ESC collaboration pages for detailed information.
Access your discount easily through the My Benefits section of your My ESC account.
Under the Discounts sub-section you will see a link to Enago Author Services along with the discount code to enter when ordering.
ESC CardioMed is an online resource reflecting the latest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines. Updated regularly, it features 3D interactive models and mechanism-of-action videos and is based on the ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 3rd Edition.
- Online access to ESC CardioMed via your My ESC account
ESC Member Directory
As an ESC Professional Member, your access allows you to contact other members around the world via the Member Directory available in your MyESC account.
Fellowship of the ESC (FESC)
Being an ESC Professional Member is the first criteria for applying to become a Fellow of the ESC.
The FESC title is a symbol of excellence and a prestigious title of honour, awarded to individuals who have distinguished themselves through scientific, clinical or nursing excellence in the cardiovascular field.
Check the status of your ESC Professional Membership in your My ESC account to ensure it is always up to date.