New elected members
The Working Group on Thrombosis Young Researchers is pleased to welcome the three new elected members:
- Hanne Ehrlinder, from Sweden
- Panteleimon Papakonstantinou, from Greece
- Dario Bongiovanni, from Germany
We wish you all the best in this new position.
Young Researchers Thrombosis Group composition (2020-2022)
Overall, the composition of the YTRG for the next two years is as follows:
- Coordinator: Rui Azevedo Guerreiro (Portugal)
- Vice-Coordinator: William Parker (UK)
- Ordinary Nucleolus members
- Michela Giustozzi (Italy)
- Aleksandra Gasecka (Poland)
- Josip Andjelo Borovac (Croatia)
- Dario Bongiovanni (Germany)
- Hanne Ehrlinder (Sweden)
- Panteleimon Papakonstantinou (Greece)
Please don’t forget to joint us at the Facebook group for the Young Research Group, and we also invite you to take a look at our recently launched paper of the month section.
And finally, the YTRG wants to wish you all, Young Scientists - a happy and successful new year -, and hopes to meet you in person at the Eurothombosis and Eurovessels 2021, which will be (hopefully) held in Lisbon on 11-13 November.