Why you should become a National Ambassador
- Become an active and recognised member of ACNAP YoCo
- Broaden your professional network and build links with members of the community
- Develop and enhance personal skills such as communication skills and increased confidence
- Gain visibility among your national and international peers
Role and responsibilities
- Promote and expand ACNAP YoCo in your own country
- Establish a national network
- Act as a primary contact with the YoCo leaders and the young community in your country
- Represent the interests of your national peers within ACNAP YoCo
- Promote and participate in educational activities designed for the young communities
- Enhance the training and growth of YoCo
- Get involved and identify unmet needs
- Participate in (online) meetings, discussions and activities as appropriate
- Nurses and allied professionals under 40 years old
- Be an ACNAP Member (Regular or Silver level)
How to apply
- Complete the application form with your personal details
- Attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Attach a motivation letter (no more than half a page) to explain why you want to become an ACNAP YoCo National Ambassador.
Up to two National Ambassadors can represent a country if one is an allied professional and the other a nurse.
The candidates will be selected by the ACNAP YoCo leaders and ACNAP Board members for a minimum of two years.
Should you have any question please contact us .
See the YoCo Community page
Discover all the YoCo National Ambassadors