Organised by The European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
What is a webinar? How to 'attend'? What are the technical requirements?
Webinars on demand: Access recordings from past webinars.
The EHRA webinars are free for EHRA members. Check out the membership benefits and become an EHRA member today! For non-EHRA members, the registration fee is 60 EUR* per webinar. * Become a member and get ALL the membership benefits for 60 EUR!
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A new user-friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, arrhythmologists, electrophysiologists, allied professionals
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60-minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts
- Attending these webinars can also help in the preparation of the certification exams.