Please follow this process to access your complimentary EACVI CMR tutorial:
- Click on this link to start
- Sign in to the ESC website using your ESC account credentials. If you don’t have a My ESC account yet, please select “Signing up”
- Select your preferred tutorial in the drop-down list, click "View Shopping Cart"
- Checkout, enter your voucher code in the “Discount code” area, then click “Apply”
- Click "Complete Payment"
- Enjoy the tutorial!
For more detailed intructions on the above steps, please click below to download a "How-to" quick guide.
List of available tutorials
Please choose one tutorial amongst the 10 available titles:
- CMR Tutorials - 01 Introduction to cardiovascular magnetic resonance
- CMR Tutorials - 02 Standard imaging planes, cine imaging, volume analysis
- CMR Tutorials - 03 Late gadolinium enhancement (LGE)
- CMR Tutorials - 04 CMR Stress perfusion and ischaemic heart disease
- CMR Tutorials - 05 Non-ischaemic cardiomyopathies
- CMR Tutorials - 06 Cardiac masses and tumours
- CMR Tutorials - 07 Assessment of valvular heart disease
- CMR Tutorials - 08 Assessment of aortic disease
- CMR Tutorials - 09 Parametric mapping
- CMR Tutorials - 10 Congenital heart disease (CHD)
Your voucher is unique and personal, it will work only once.
Please do not provide it to another person.
Should you have any difficulties or questions, please create a helpdesk support request:
- Log in to your My ESC account,
- Click "View my profile" and select "My helpdesk"
- Click "New request"
- In "Category", select "Education"
- In "Sub-category", select "ESC eLearning programme - EACVI"
- Fill "Subject" and "Description"
- Upload a screenshot if useful
- Click "Submit"