Organised by The European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
What is a webinar? How to 'attend'? What are the technical requirements?
Webinars on demand: Access recordings from past webinars.
The EACVI webinars are free for EACVI Silver members and FEACVI. Become an EACVI member today! For non-EACVI members and Regular members, the registration fee is €25 per webinar.
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A user-friendly platform allows you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, echocardiographers, sonographers
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60-minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.