Did you know that your browser is out of date? To get the best experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. Learn more
Discover the candidates
Vice President-Elect - Echocardiography
Vice President-Elect - Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Vice President-Elect - Nuclear & Cardiac CT
Councillors - Echocardiography (two positions open)
Councillors - Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (two positions open)
Councillors - Nuclear & Cardiac CT (two positions open)
|25 July – 21 August
||Call for candidates. Deadline: 21 August 23:59 CEST
||Interview of the candidates for the President-Elect position (via video conference)
||Selection of final candidates by Nominating Committee
||Membership voting rights close
||Nomination sent to candidates and public announcement of selected candidates
|15 October – 15 November
||Results announced at the inaugural session of Best of Imaging 2022 and on the web page
Key internal governance rules
- Only EACVI Silver Members and FEACVI may stand for Board positions.
- There can be no re-election to the same position except for the position of Councillor, for which the candidate may stand for one more term.
- Candidates for the position of President-Elect must have served the current or one of the preceding Boards as voting member of the Board.
- Candidates for the position of Secretary and Treasurer must have served the current or one of the preceding Boards.
- Only EACVI Silver Members and FEACVI working in one of the ESC member countries have voting rights at the EACVI General Assembly or within the association.
- A member is considered eligible for voting only if he/she is a member already at the time of the candidates' announcement.