Discover the candidates
Dr. Victoria Delgado - View her application
Prof. Pal Maurovich-Horvat - View his application
Prof. Giovanni Di Salvo - View his application
Prof. Leyla Elif Sade - View her application
Prof. Erwan Donal - View his application
Dr. Alessia Gimelli - View her application
Prof. Jeanette Schulz-Menger - View her application
Vice President-Elect - Echocardiography
Dr. Nina Ajmone Marsan - View her application
Vice President-Elect - Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Prof. Ana Almeida - View her application
Dr. Mark Westwood - View his application
Vice President-Elect - Nuclear & Cardiac CT
Prof. Marc Dweck - View his application
Councillors - Echocardiography (two positions open)
Dr. Elena Galli - View her application
Dr. Blazej Michalski - View his application
Dr. Anna Sannino - View her application
Dr. Hatem Soliman Aboumarie - View his application
Dr. Ivan Stankovic - View his application
Prof. Ana Teresa Timoteo - View her application
Councillors - Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (two positions open)
Dr. Anna Baritussio - View her application
Assoc. Prof. Christoph Jensen - View his application
Prof. Robert Manka - View his application
Dr. Tomaz Podlesnikar - View his application
Councillors - Nuclear & Cardiac CT (two positions open)
Dr. Riccardo Liga - View his application
Dr. Alexia Rossi - View her application
|25 July – 21 August||Call for candidates. Deadline: 21 August 23:59 CEST|
|7–11 September||Interview of the candidates for the President-Elect position (via video conference)|
|30 September||Selection of final candidates by Nominating Committee|
|30 September||Membership voting rights close|
|9 October||Nomination sent to candidates and public announcement of selected candidates|
|15 October – 15 November||E-voting|
|8 December||Results announced at the inaugural session of Best of Imaging 2022 and on the web page|
Key internal governance rules
- Only EACVI Silver Members and FEACVI may stand for Board positions.
- There can be no re-election to the same position except for the position of Councillor, for which the candidate may stand for one more term.
- Candidates for the position of President-Elect must have served the current or one of the preceding Boards as voting member of the Board.
- Candidates for the position of Secretary and Treasurer must have served the current or one of the preceding Boards.
- Only EACVI Silver Members and FEACVI working in one of the ESC member countries have voting rights at the EACVI General Assembly or within the association.
- A member is considered eligible for voting only if he/she is a member already at the time of the candidates' announcement.