Over the past months, nurses and allied professionals all over the world have been taking action and developing many initiatives to face the COVID-19 crisis, while taking care of their patients and loved ones.
In these challenging times, ACNAP wants to highlight the importance of the role of nurses and allied professionals in patient care by sharing stories, promoting creative ideas, innovative learning ways, lessons learned, and many more.
Your stories matter, and we want your voices to be heard.
Who can submit?
ACNAP Regular and Silver Members who wish to share their experience can submit for free as many stories as they want.
What to submit?
You can submit anything you think is important to share including creative ideas, initiatives, or outstanding work, even unpredictable fun stories. Here are some ideas that might inspire you:
- Daily practice: How COVID-19 affected your patient journey? Has your role changed in your country since the pandemic has started?
- Educational: Whether you are a student, tutor or mentor, what kind of adaptation was needed?
- Human experience: What is your new daily routine? Is there any positive lessons? Anything else that you would like to share with the rest of the world?
- Support: Did you receive any unprecedented support from your community, institution, or colleagues?
- Scientific perspective : Any studies or papers related to patient care and COVID-19 you would like to share.
Ready to share?
If you are interested in sharing your story, you can fill-in a submission form by uploading a Word document (approx. 1,000 words).
Our team will then review it and get back to you for a potential publication on the ACNAP newsletter and/or the webpage.
Note : Do not include any information on your story, including identifying details, that you don’t want to share publicly. Please read the Data Privacy indicated in the submission form.
Should you have any question please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org