What is it?
The art and hobby gallery is a platform for members to reveal and showcase their talent and discover who from the ACVC community shares the same extra-professional activities…
Paintings, photography, music, sport have an incredible capacity to transcend cultural and ethnic differences: it is a kind of universal language that brings people together
You may discover new talents in your colleagues, friends or be amazed by some complete strangers and want to contact them.
Who can submit?
All ACVC Regular, Ivory, Silver and Gold Members can submit their artwork or photos of their hobby via the submission platform
Submission is free of charge and you are not limited in your number of submissions.
What to submit?
As of today, the platform only supports pictures of your artwork or hobby – each file must:
- Show your art (the picture must show your artwork only) or your hobby (the picture must preferably show you practicing)
- Be of good quality (blurred file will not be accepted)
- Comply with this format: high resolution (up to 20MB) and JPG/GIF/PNG format only
- Comply with the ESC ethic code (any picture with sexual or racist character will not be accepted).
A moderator will validate your submission as per the ESC ethic code.
How to submit?
• Click here
• Fill-in submission form (use one form per submission)
• Number of submission is not limited
• Strictly follow instructions
• Read and accept the rules and conditions
Please fill in all fields as your artwork must be referenced and tagged in a detailed manner so it can be displayed for themed events, exhibitions, competition initiated by ACVC.
Please note, the publication may take up to two weeks as your artwork will go through the approval process.
Who can visit?
As an initiative designed for the ESC community only; all professionals in the cardiology field owning a My ESC account are welcome to visit, comment and contact you.
Visiting the gallery is free (My ESC login required).