To improve the quality of post-resuscitation care across Europe, the Association for Acute CardioVascular Care (ACVC) of the ESC, together with the European Resuscitation Council (ERC), the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EUSEM) and the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) have started a multidisciplinary programme on post-cardiac arrest management (POSTCAM) in order to optimise patient care and outcomes.
The objectives of this workshop are
- To present you the results of a survey conducted in September-October, enabling the exploration of the current standard of care across Europe related to post-resuscitation care.
- To discuss related Quality Indicators classification
- 8 March 2022 in Zoom
- from 17:00 to 19:00
The workshop structure
17:00 - 18:00 - Plenary session (up to 200 pax)
Post resuscitation care in Europe: results of multi collaborative survey
Speakers: Pablo Jorge Perez (ES) & Johannes Grand (DK)
18:00 - 19:00 - Break-out sessions to discuss Quality Indicators
You can attend one break-out session only - first come first served (break-out are limited to 30 pax max)
- Group 1: Organization and initial examination
- Group 2: Intensive care
- Group 3: Neuroprognostication
- Group 4: Follow-up and outcome
Please register for our workshop and take part to represent your country!
Register by 1 March 2022
Registration process & rules
Participant must pre-register for the workshop (only pre-registered participant can receive zoom link to connect)
- The plenary session (17:00-18:00) is opened to all (up to 200 persons)
- All participant will be muted and able to interact via the chat only
- A moderator will collect and transfer the most relevant questions to speakers
- At the end, each participant will be redirected to its workshop (if selected)
- To optimise the discussion, breakout participation will be limited to 30 persons per session (First-come / First-served basis) – please select the only one when pre-registering
Selected candidates will receive a Zoom link to attend both plenary & assigned breakout.
However, to allow each of you to contribute, If you’re not selected, you will be welcome to submit your comments by email - we kindly ask for your understanding.
Any question you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org