Register directly with the EORP team for these registries
- Pregnancy and Cardiac disease (ROPAC)
- Valve Durability (TAVI)
- Spontaneous Coronary Arterious Dissection (SCAD)
Contact the EORP team at the European Society of Cardiology who will send you further information. You can then:
- Receive your login and password to access the EORP website
- Receive the study documents and explanation on the steps to follow in order to participate
- Enroll your patients and get access to your benefits
Benefits of participation for ESC Constituent Bodies and Centres
Representatives from ESC national cardiac societies, working groups, associations and centres are invited to participate in the programme and will benefit in several ways.
- Participation in a large ESC registry programme
- Access to centre/national databases for local analyses, according to EORP policy
- Authorship: manuscripts are published by participants, in accordance with the EORP publication policy
- Acknowledgement of investigators in the main manuscript of each registry.
More than 100 countries participate in at least one study!
If you have any questions, or if you would like to join the EORP programme, click on the 'Contact EORP' button above.
If you are already registered as a participant in EORP, you can connect to our secure website: https://www.eorp.org