Three types of registries in the clinical cardiology field
- Heart Failure Long-Term
- Heart Failure III
- Atrial Fibrillation General
- Atrial Fibrillation III
- Chronic Ischemic Cardiovascular Disease (CICD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) STEMI
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Valve Durability (TAVI)
- European Lead Extraction ConTRolled (ELECTRa)
- Epicardial/Hybrid Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Registry (EHAFAR)
- Valvular Heart Disease II
- Registry Of Pregnancy And Cardiac disease (ROPAC)
- Registry Of Pregnancy And Cardiac disease III (ROPAC III)
- PeriPartum CardioMyopathy (PPCM)
- Cardiomyopathy and Myocarditis
- Cardiac Oncology Toxicity
- European Infective Endocarditis Registry (Euro-Endo)
- Spontaneous Coronary Arterious Dissection (SCAD)
Back to EORP introduction
Please contact us (e-mail) if you need more information about our activities.
Results from completed EORP studies are published in the European Heart Journal as well as other major scientific reviews.
If you are already registered as a participant in the EORP programme, you may connect to our secure website.