Each selected author will be asked to concentrate on one of the following subtopics:
- In treating hypertension today, why have we moved from using monotherapy, a single antihypertensive drug, to drug combinations using a single pill?
- Current clinical knowledge concerning renal nerve denervation: actual results, indications and contra-indications.
- How can we improve compliance to antihypertensive treatment?
- Management of hypertension in the elderly: what is the target for decreasing blood pressure? Why?
- Salt and hypertension: describe current views.
If you have relevant experience in Hypertension and would like to participate, please provide us with a summary of no more than 100 words on only one of the subtopics above, no later than 22 November 2021.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
Your summary should be in a Word document. In addition, please include:
- Your full name
- Medical title and professional affiliation
- A brief statement concerning your own work experience and why you have chosen this subtopic
If your summary is selected, you’ll be invited by the e-Journal to submit a more developed draft of your proposed article.
Find out more about the e-Journal of Cardiology Practice.
We look forward to receiving your contribution!
ESC Council for Cardiology Practice