The course will give an up-to-date overview about current diagnosis and management of the most important cardiovascular conditions during two days in London.
- Interpret and implement into clinical practice the most recent ESC Guidelines
- Appraise the latest advances in cardiovascular prevention including atherosclerosis, lipid management, diabetes and residual risk
- Foster decision making on drug treatment or interventions in acute and chronic coronary syndromes
- Understand the latest advances in percutaneous procedures in structural heart disease
- Assess, classify and manage cardiomyopathies and chronic heart failure