- 2022 ESC Guidelines on ventricular arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death - Full Text
- 2022 ESC Guidelines on ventricular arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death - Presentation at ESC Congress
- Work up of the sudden cardiac death survivors, sudden cardiac death victims and relatives of SADS decedents
- Sudden cardiac death: assessing who is at risk
- Management of VT in patients with a structural heart disease
- Recommendations on primary electrical disease: new evidence
- 7 November 2022 - Ventricular arrhythmias in structural heart disease: The "must know" from the guidelines
- 14 November 2022 - What’s new in sudden cardiac death guidelines related to primary electrical diseases in ventricular arrhythmias
- Inherited cardiomyopathies: clinical and genetic updates
- Primary electrical disorders: between ECG and genes
- Ventricular tachycardia and sudden cardiac death substrates in dilated cardiomyopathy
- Long, longer, long QT syndrome: what makes the difference?
- Sudden Cardiac Death in the young
- The young patient with arrhythmia-: management of MVP, frequent PVC’s
- Ventricular tachycardia: the good the bad and the ugly – how to tell the difference
- Current role of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy for arrhythmia management
- Predicted benefit of an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: the MADIT-ICD benefit score
- Treatment of asymptomatic PVCs: when should it be attempted?
- Managing recurring ICD shocks for ventricular tachyarrhythmias
More from the specialists
- Sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: time to change the narrative
- Initiation and management of polymorphic ventricular tachycardia: history gone full circle
- Illuminating the path from genetics to clinical outcome in Brugada syndrome
- Simple electrocardiographic measures improve sudden arrhythmic death prediction in coronary disease
- Sudden death in cardiac sarcoidosis: an analysis of nationwide clinical and cause-of-death registries
- High penetrance and similar disease progression in probands and in family members with arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy
ESC Education Committee Contributors to this Topic of the Month
Want to stay up-to-date?
Discover the activities of the European Heart Rhythm Association and become a member.