Watch the webinar recording
Gilles Montalescot and Peter Kearney
The ESC Webinars are designed to help you improve your daily practice!
The format includes a case based presentation, online assesssment and live discussions with the 2 key opinion leaders who will give you some useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
Professor Montalescot will discuss the following issues:
- Recent studies have shown that in patients with stable coronary artery disease (SCAD), medical therapy can be an alternative to invasive therapy
- Define optimal medical therapy in SCAD patient
- Understand when to perform a coronary angiogram in the SCAD patient
- Some SCAD patients have obvious benefits from revascularisation
- Decide the type of revascularisation in the SCAD patient