Watch the webinar recording
The ESC Webinar are designed to help you improve your daily practice!
The format includes a case based presentation, online assesssment and live discussions with the two key opinion leaders who will deliver useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
- To understand the selection of patients for therapy with anticoagulant drugs, and alternative antithrombotic strategies
- To understand the use of vitamin K antagonists and novel oral anticoagulants, particularly dabigatran and rivaroxaban
- To be aware of the specific indications for pharmacological cardioversion with antiarrhythmic agents
- To appreciate the changed indications and monitoring for treatment with dronedarone.
- To learn about new indications for left atrial catheter ablation for management of recurrent forms of atrial fibrillation
2012 Focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: An update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.
Developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.
Europace. 2012 Aug 24. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 22923145