After watching this webinar, participants will be able to:
- recognise the importance of prolonged monitoring in the diagnosis of arrhythmias as the cause of cerebral events/strokes; and
- recognise indications for monitoring, as well as preventive and therapeutic measures based on findings.
1. Watch the webinar on-demand on the ESCeL platform
2. Answer the "Test your knowledge" questions. Please note that pass rate is 100%
3. Upon successful completion of the test, you can print your CME certificate by clicking on "Claim your CME certificate" button