Join Profs. Renate Schnabel, Giuseppe Boriani, Lis Neubeck and Assoc. Prof. Dominik Linz.
Free for everyone.
This is a Horizon 2020 funded project (grant agreement no. 847770).
More information here
After watching the webinar, participants will be able to:
- use current AF screening guidelines in different settings, from opportunistic to systematic screening and patient-led rhythm monitoring;
- understand the relevance of screen-detected AF for outcomes;
- understand current AF screening practices and ongoing studies;
- select the optimal target population for screening;
- detect mode, intensity and length of screening for AF;
- recognise the relation of AF burden and projected stroke risk;
- know more about European stakeholder perspectives on AF screening implementation and its barriers;
- use digital applications and decision-support tools; and
- implement patient education on the risks/benefits of AF screening.