It is expected that the 2019 ESC Guidelines on Dyslipidaemias will change the prevention landscape being more aggressive in LDL reduction for high-risk groups. It is important to focus and educate cardiologists on this very important prevention chapter
Key opinion leaders will discuss:
- Grey zones of prevention. Which patients show enhanced risk?
- How low is very low concerning LDL?
- When to add ezetimibe?
- When to add PCSK9?
- This webinar shall educate and provide the cardiologist with all the up-to-date knowledge on the 2019 ESC Guidelines on Dyslipidaemias.
After this webinar physicians should be able to:
- Identify patient populations for the new targets;
- Learn the rationale behind these targets; and
- Feel more confident about hypolipidemic drugs safety.