- Lifestyle factors in diabetes care
- Pre-diabetes and progression towards diabetes
- Global diabetes prevalence
- Elderly person with need for deprescribing and targets re-set
- Young person with need for aggressive management for legacy effect- not reaching targets, time for another therapy
- Person not achieving tight targets despite triple therapy
- Type 2 patient on insulin having hypos, over treating then rebounding hyper’s effecting target achievement
- Patient lost lots of weight needs target re-setting and medications adjusting
- Fasting for Ramadan, affected HbA1c last year, hypo’s and hyper’s after iftaar
- Person who is achieving targets through diet
- Optimising cardiovascular risk factor control in a high risk patient
- How do I adjust my exercise prescription when my cardiac patient also suffers from type 2 diabetes mellitus?
- Case 1: Additional glucose-lowering drug to reach glycaemic target in cardiac patient
- Case 2: Additional glucose-lowering drug to reach glycaemic target in cardiac patient
Test your knowledge with the EAPC quizzes
Test yourself on exercise prescription, cardiopulmonary exercise training and sports cardiology with the EAPC quizzes.