The online course
This course is taking place online.
A strong and stable internet connection will be requested.
The registration will open in March.
Please note that the scientific programme is condensed and remains on the same dates as follow:
• Thursday, 10 June from 17:00 to 18:45 then from 19:00 to 20:00 CET
• Friday, 11 June from 17:00 to 18:40 then from 19:00 to 20:00 CET
• Saturday, 12 June from 09:00 to 10:50 then from 11:15 to 12:45 CET
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME
Programme chaired by both Profs. Jens Cosedis Nielsen and Clemens Steinwender.
Don't forget to have a look at previous CP course edition available on ESC e-Learning Platform ( access reserved to EHRA Members) in order to be prepared as much as possible.
The course will:
- cover comprehensively scientific knowledge related to the current clinical use of devices
- include interactive sessions focused on the application of guidelines in daily practice, review relevant clinical trials and discuss in-depth clinical cases, as well as tackle device troubleshooting exercises
Physicians and fellows who deal with Cardiac Pacing, ICD and Cardiac Arrhythmias and who wish to acquire more knowledge in Cardiac Pacing, ICD and Cardiac Resynchronisation.
Participants should have some experience with device follow-up to benefit from this course, which will serve as a structured basis for the preparation of EHRA certification exam.
Not an EHRA Member yet, join now.
Since 1 January 2018, EHRA has faced new challenges, most notably the revised MedTech Europe Code, which prohibits medical device companies from directly sponsoring, course attendance.
In this respect, once again with the support of industry companies, EHRA provides a limited number of grants to facilitate attendance.
How to benefit
- Update your My ESC account, including your institution and role
- Tick the box to receive relevant news and information about your areas of interest
- Contact us (please select Association/EHRA) an email will be sent to all potential recipients
Cancellation conditions for online courses
Up to six weeks before the course and upon receipt of written cancellation, a refund of fees minus a 25% of administrative charge will be processed. No refund will be granted if the cancellation is made less than six weeks before the course start date.
The ESC reserves the right to cancel any of its educational programmes up to one month before its starting date in the event that there are less than 25 persons registered. In such a case, the full registration fee will be refunded.