Please follow the steps below to submit your logbook
1. Make sure you meet the ACCA level 2 certification requirements:
• Be a medical doctor
• Be certified by your National Health Authority in Cardiology
• Be a member of ACCA. If you are not a member yet, you can apply online (kindly note the ESC Certification Office will be notified of your membership status after 24 hours).
• Have passed the written ACCA examination (Level 1)
• Have completed the training as outlined in the educational training record and curriculum
• Be certified as competent in the practical procedures outlined in the logbook section to the level required - refer to the table of competencies.
Full requirements are available on the ACCA Certification web page, section 'Level 2: the procedures logbooks and educational training record'
2. Complete the logbook templates available below (all in English).
3. Complete the form below and attach all the following documents.
All forms must be filled in electronically (avoid handwriting, except for signatures), in English and saved and submitted as pdfs. Failing this rule will result in logbook sent back to the owner for correction and as such in a delay of logbook grading.
- Cardiologist diploma/title (copy)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- ACCA Procedures logbook
- ACCA Educational Training Record (ETR)
- Table of Competencies
Before completing the form below please ensure you have all the necessary documents as you will not be able to save this as a draft - this is your final submission.
If you have any questions please contact us.