Applications for re-accreditation will be accepted from six months before up to six months after the expiry date of the laboratory five-year accreditation.
Re-accreditation is the responsibility of the institutions. Therefore should you realise that your institution is due for re-accreditation please contact the Accreditation & Certification office directly.
The first steps of re-accreditation are always as follows:
- Receive a notification from OR contact the Accreditation office directly to inquire about re-accreditation
- Provide the result letter or proof of accreditation by email
- Once confirmed eligible details on how to complete the payment by credit card or bank transfer will be sent to you
- The payment is then processed
- Confirmation of payment along with instructions on how to submit your application is sent after payment has been completed.
Version 1 re-accreditation at the same level:
Version 1 applicants are institutions re-accrediting at the same level as they were initially accredited in and who have little or no changed in their organisation and laboratory.
For example, if they have achieved Advanced TTE and Standard TOE and are seeking accreditation in Advanced TTE and Standard TOE.
The institution is requested to complete the re-accreditation form which will be shared with them once step 4 of the application process is complete.
Version 2 re-accreditation at a different level:
Version 2 applicants are institutions re-accrediting at a different level to the one they were initially accredited in and/or have major changes in their organisation or laboratory. For example, an institution who has achieved Standard TTE and Standard SE seeking accreditation in Advanced TTE and Advanced SE.
These institutions will be requested to provide additional documents with the re-accreditation form.
TTE, TOE & SE
(only if already TTE re-accredited)
|250 €||375 €||500 €||375€|
Applications must be started from 6 months before and up to 6 months after initial accreditation expires
In other words:
- Each module is 250 € (TTE mandatory, TOE or Stress Echo). Any additional module applied at the same time lowers the cost per module
- If subsequent modules are applied for separately, they constitute a separate application and therefore the cost is 250 €
Application fees are payable when enrolling to the EACVI Laboratory Re-Accreditation process on contacting the ESC certification office.
If eligible for re-accreditation please contact us.
Both versions 1 and 2 will be reviewed the EACVI committee.
Only version 2 will be reviewed by the National Society - when major changes have been made in the institution since their initial accreditation.
The results are communicated to the institution by email.
If the institution is successful they will be sent an electronic certificate, including the names of all members of staff requested, as proof and standing of their achievement. This certificate can be printed and displayed as the organisation sees fit.