The Council of Cardio-Oncology offers its members free access to live cardio-oncology webinars and webinar recordings.
ESC Congress 2019
One of the first activities of the council is building joint sessions with other associations and societies during congresses and meetings.
Heart Failure 2019
Other Cardio-Oncology Sessions
Science from ESC Congress 2018
Catch up with the cardio-oncology sessions from ESC Congress:
- Cardio-oncology: emerging concepts, challenges and clinical opportunities
- Assessment of cardiac function by echocardiography in oncology
- Other cardio-oncology sessions
Survey on the Cardiology Care Delivered to Cancer Patients, in collaboration with the Council for Cardiology Practice.
Reports, Position Papers, Consensus Documents and Guidelines on Cardio-Oncology
- Cardio-Oncology Services: rationale, organization, and implementation: A report from the ESC Cardio-Oncology council
- Cancer diagnosis in patients with heart failure: epidemiology, clinical implications and gaps in knowledge
- EACVI/HFA Cardiac Oncology Toxicity Registry in breast cancer patients: rationale, study design, and methodology (EACVI/HFA COT Registry)—EURObservational Research Program of the European Society of Cardiology