The Council of Cardio-Oncology offers its members free access to live cardio-oncology webinars and webinar recordings.
ESC Congress 2020
ESC Congress 2019
One of the first activities of the council is building joint sessions with other associations and societies during congresses and meetings.
Heart Failure 2019
Other Cardio-Oncology Sessions
Science from ESC Congress 2018
Catch up with the cardio-oncology sessions from ESC Congress:
- Cardio-oncology: emerging concepts, challenges and clinical opportunities
- Assessment of cardiac function by echocardiography in oncology
- Other cardio-oncology sessions
Survey on the Cardiology Care Delivered to Cancer Patients, in collaboration with the Council for Cardiology Practice.
Reports, Position Papers, Consensus Documents and Guidelines on Cardio-Oncology
- Role of cardiovascular imaging in cancer patients receiving cardiotoxic therapies: a position statement on behalf of the Heart Failure Association (HFA), the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) and the Cardio-Oncology Council of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Role of serum biomarkers in cancer patients receiving cardiotoxic cancer therapies: a position statement from the Cardio-Oncology Study Group of the Heart Failure Association and the Cardio-Oncology Council of the European Society of Cardiology
- The cancer patient and cardiology
- Anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation and active cancer: an international survey on patient management
- Cardio-Oncology Services: rationale, organization, and implementation: A report from the ESC Cardio-Oncology council
- Cancer diagnosis in patients with heart failure: epidemiology, clinical implications and gaps in knowledge
- EACVI/HFA Cardiac Oncology Toxicity Registry in breast cancer patients: rationale, study design, and methodology (EACVI/HFA COT Registry)—EURObservational Research Program of the European Society of Cardiology