All resources are free to access until 18 February.
ESC Congress 2021 - The Digital Experience
Heart Failure 2021 online congress
ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021
ESC Congress 2020 - The Digital Experience
- Defining cardiovascular toxicities of cancer therapies: an International Cardio-Oncology Society (IC-OS) consensus statement
- Incidence, risk factors, and mortality of atrial fibrillation in breast cancer: a SEER-Medicare analysis
- Evaluation and management of cancer patients presenting with acute cardiovascular disease: a Consensus Document of the Acute CardioVascular Care (ACVC) association and the ESC council of Cardio-Oncology—Part 1: acute coronary syndromes and acute pericardial diseases
- Cardiovascular immunotoxicities associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a safety meta-analysis
- Long-term cardiovascular disease mortality among 160 834 5-year survivors of adolescent and young adult cancer: an American population-based cohort study
Prevention of radiotherapy-induced cardiovascular disease
Wednesday 16 February 2022 from 18:00 to 19:00 CET
Join Profs. Jutta Bergler-Klein, Marianne Aznar and Ciro Santoro
This webinar is organised in collaboration with the European Society of Radiation Oncology (ESTRO).
Webinars on demand
Other educational resources
Clinical Case Talks on Cardio-Oncology
A series of videos focusing on clinical scenarios in cardio-oncology.
The Council of Cardio-Oncology interviews experts on a variety of cardio-oncology hot topics!
Council of Cardio-Oncology Membership
Stay up-to-date with the latest cardio-oncology news.