Who is eligible for a Travel Grant?
- You are 40 or younger at the time of ESC Heart & Stroke
- You are a member of the Council on Stroke
Register here if you are not yet a member of the Council on Stroke
How to apply for a Travel Grant?
After receiving confirmation of acceptance of your abstract for ESC Heart & Stroke 2020, you are welcome to apply for a Travel Grant from the Council on Stroke.
Candidates can only apply via the online application form.
At the time of application, formal eligibility criteria will be checked. If you are not eligible, the Travel Grant application form may not be visible.
- Deadline to apply: 15 December 2019
- Review: 15 December - 18 December
- Results announced: 19 December
Personal Data Privacy
The information collected is subject to a computerised process to record, evaluate and track your grant application. The recipients of the data are:
- The staff in charge of processing Council grant applications and, where a grant is awarded, the staff in charge of paying the grant monies.
- Persons to whom the request will be sent for review and evaluation.
In accordance with the law N°78-17 of January 6, 1978, amended in 2004, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you have a right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting:
Data Privacy - Customer Services
European Society of Cardiology
2035 Route des Colles
06903 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS. FRANCE
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data about you.